Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (Sea-Tac) flight information can be found at the Port of Seattle website.
There are numerous transportation options to and from the airport, including the following services.
Taxi and town car services are available at the airport on the third floor of the parking garage. For taxi use elsewhere in Seattle, call:
Yellow Cab: 206.622.6500 (wheelchair accessible)
Farwest Taxi: 206.622.1717 (wheelchair accessible)
Metro Bus Service is available from the airport, as well as throughout the greater Seattle area. To plan your trip, check schedules and routes, or buy passes, visit metro.kingcounty.gov or call 800.542.7876 or 206.553.3060.Other Metro Transit services:
- Access Transportation: 206.263.3113, TTY 711
- Dial-A-Ride Transit (DART): 866.261.3278, TTY 800.246.1646
- Rideshare Operations: 888.814.1300, TTY 800.833.6388 or email@example.com
- Taxi Scrip Program: Half-price taxi fare for low-income King County residents age 18 to 64 who have a disability or who are age 65 and up.
- Transit Instruction: 206.749.4242
Sound Transit provides commuter train and bus services to and from communities outside the metro Seattle area. To plan your trip or check schedules and routes, go to soundtransit.org/Trip-Planner or call 800.201.4900 or 888.889.6368 ST Express Customer Service.
- Shuttle Express provides shared, door-to-door van service to and from the airport. Drop-off and pick-up at the Seattle-Tacoma Airport is on the third floor of the airport garage. For reservations, visit shuttleexpress.com or call 800.487.7433.
- Hopelink: 425.869.6000
- Hyde Shuttle: 206.727.6262, 877.415.3632
- Northshore Senior Center Transportation Program: 425.487.2441
- Regional Reduced Fare Permit: 206.553.3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Volunteer Transportation: 206.448.5740 or 800.282.5815
- Car rental service is available from a number of companies, some with counters and vehicles at the airport and others with facilities nearby:
Budget: 800.527.7000 (local reservations), 800.527.0700 (out-of-town reservations)
- Many hotels and off-airport rental car companies provide free courtesy van service for guests and customers. Contact hotels and rental car companies directly for more information.