UW Medicine eCare
UW Medicine eCare is a free, secure and convenient way to access your health information online any time you need it.
You can use UW Medicine eCare to see, manage and receive the health records from your clinic visits or hospital stays anywhere in the UW Medicine health system, including Northwest Hospital & Medical Center, UW Medical Center, Harborview Medical Center, Valley Medical Center, the UW Neighborhood Clinics and other UW Medicine-affiliated clinics.
UW Medicine eCare allows you to view many different types of personal health information in your inpatient or outpatient medical records. This information may include:
- Current medicines
- Immunizations (vaccines)
- Medical history
- Test results
- Details of your previous clinic visits
- Hospital discharge instructions
Your personal health information is private and secure. Only you can see your records unless you give another person permission to see them.
Setting Up Your Online Accounts
If you want to sign up to see records from your hospital stays (inpatient records) and your clinic visits (outpatient records), you will need to set up different online accounts. You will need a different user name and password for each account.
When you sign up, you will receive instructions on how to create your accounts and how to log on to view your records.
- If you are at a clinic visit, clinic staff will give you instructions in person.
- If you have stayed in the hospital, you will receive instructions by email from hospital staff.
If you are a parent, legal guardian or caregiver, you may also get permission to see medical records for a minor or other person in your care.
To set up your online accounts, we will ask you for your email address. Your email address will be secure and UW Medicine will not use it for any other purpose.
After you create your online accounts, just visit the ecare sign-in page any time and choose the medical record you want to see.
If you have questions about records from your:
- Clinic Visits: Call 206.520.8963 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hospital stay at UW Medical Center or Harborview Medical Center: Call 206.744.9000
- Hospital stay at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center: Call 206.668.1354 or email email@example.com
- Hospital stay at Valley Medical Center: Call 425.251.5178 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about the information in your medical record, please talk with your healthcare provider.