Northwest Clinical Laboratory
Whether you are an inpatient at Northwest Hospital or your physician has referred you to our lab for a specific test, UW Medicine/Northwest Clinical Laboratory is dedicated to providing accurate, informative, cost-effective and timely testing.
Our full service clinical laboratory provides serves Northwest Hospital, as well as physician offices, clinics and nursing homes in our surrounding community. We perform over 3 million tests and procedures each year either onsite or at various laboratories throughout the UW Laboratory Medicine system. Additionally, we have access to more complex tests at Mayo Medical Laboratories.
The laboratory is staffed with over 100 employees including specially trained pathologists, phlebotomists and medical technologists.
We are inspected and accredited by the College of American Pathologists. Additionally, we are federally licensed by the Department of Health and Human Services through the Washington State Department of Health.
- Meridian Northwest Primary and Speciality Care CLIA Certificate
- Northwest Hospital Clinical Laboratory CAP Certificate
- Northwest Hospital Department of Patient Care CLIA Certificate
- Northwest Hospital Laboratory CLIA Certificate
- OPMC Laboratory CLIA Certificate