In addition to meeting with an infectious diseases specialist, you may find the following resources helpful in planning your journey.
- CDC: Traveler’s Health Up-to-date and detailed information for the international traveler
- CDC: Vaccinations What You Need to Know About Vaccinations and Travel: A Checklist
- CDC: Traveling Students Prepare for a safe and healthy study abroad experience by following CDC’s travel health tips for students.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Contains alerts, frequently asked questions, and more.
- International Society of Travel Medicine (ISTM) Promoting healthy travel worldwide
- CIA: The World Fact Book Provides a wealth of information about individual countries including geography, economy, transportation, military and general background information.