| | |
CAP Accreditation Certification
The new CAP Certification Mark recognizes an organization for achieving CAP accreditation; something shared with nearly 7,000 laboratories worldwide. The mark displays to peers, patients, and the public that the organization attained CAP Accreditation, the most recognized laboratory accreditation program in the world.
The CAP has a steadfast commitment to fostering the highest standards in laboratory medicine and patient care. The CAP Certification Mark further reinforces our mutual leadership in laboratory quality assurance to ensure the best care for patients and the community.
Proudly display your CAP Certification Mark on your website, advertisements, announcements, and in your patient areas to communicate your CAP Accreditation status. We know you're proud and we're proud, too. Thank you for making the commitment to quality and patient safety.
To take advantage of these benefits, log in to e-LAB Solutions™ on the CAP website at www.cap.org and choose Administrative Options from the e-LAB Solutions menu on the left side of the page.
- Log on to the CAP website with your user ID and password or create an account if you are a first-time user.
- If you have access to more than one laboratory, you must first choose a laboratory before you will be able to access the certification mark.
- Security, rights and privileges are maintained online by the laboratory itself via a self-assigned site administrator (or administrators).
- To enable access, each laboratory must be "Opted In"
- Once you're logged in, the site will display a welcome message and a list of links to the left of the page.
- Click on the Laboratory Accreditation link in the blue bar on the left side of the screen under e-LAB solutions.
- In the gray box My Laboratory, select the Download CAP Accreditation Certification Mark.
For questions, please contact CAP Customer Contact Center.
800-323-4040, option 1, then 1