Tips For Better Sleep
1. Maintain a regular bed and wake time schedule, including on weekends.
2. Avoid caffeine and nicotine close to bedtime.
3. Avoid alcohol before bed because it can lead to disrupted sleep.
4. Exercise regularly, but complete your workout at least 3 hours before bedtime.
5. Establish a regular relaxing, bedtime routine (e.g. reading in bed or relaxing in a hot tub).
6. Create a sleep-conducive environment that is dark, quiet, cool and comfortable.
7. If you think you may have a sleep disorder, talk to your doctor.
Source: National Sleep Foundation