Visiting the Childbirth Center
Visitors are an important part of the birthing process and we welcome friends and family members who would like to visit you and your new baby while you are here. You and your baby’s health is our number one priority and we take every precaution to ensure your safety. Please have your friends and family members adhere to the following rules if they plan on visiting you during you and your new baby’s stay at our facility:
- No one with viral symptoms such as a fever, congestion, sore throat, cough, vomiting, diarrhea, rash or blisters is permitted in the Childbirth Center. This includes immediate family members and siblings. Please be aware that if anyone with viral symptoms arrives at the Childbirth Center, they will be masked and asked to leave the facility.
- For your baby’s protection, we strongly discourage any children from visiting the Childbirth Center. Pregnant women and newborns are at greater risk of infection and disease. Any siblings allowed in the Center will undergo a mandatory screening.
- Other than your newborn, children are not allowed to spend the night in the Childbirth Center. Please make arrangements for your child’s care during your stay.
- Visiting hours are from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- We ask all visitors to stay in the waiting of your loved-one’s room. Waiting outside patient rooms or running in the hallways is not permitted, Please help us keep the hallways clear in case emergency transportation is required.
- Please keep your voices low while walking through the corridors and hallways. Mothers and their new babies are resting.
Thank you for helping us make the Childbirth Center a healthy and safe environment for our new moms and babies.