About Our Facility
You’ve probably heard all kinds of businesses and clinics describe themselves as being “state-of-the-art.” In the case of Women’s Cancer Care of Seattle, this means that we have the very latest equipment and computer technology, all specifically developed to provide you with the best care. Additionally, members of your care team are skilled in the treatment of gynecologic oncology, and work constantly both to update their skills and expand their knowledge of cancer treatment.
Women’s Cancer Care of Seattle features:
- Computerized record-keeping, including scanning of existing documents
- Robotic surgery, using the Da Vinci S Surgical System
- Access to the most advanced diagnostic imaging, including PET-CT scans
- Library and counseling room
- A relaxing, healing atmosphere featuring natural surfaces and environment-centered art
More importantly, our staff is made up of understanding, skilled professionals whose primary goal is to assist you, your family and friends on your journey toward being a cancer survivor.
We are located at 1560 N. 115th St., Ste. 101, Seattle, Washington, 98133.
Click here for a map of our location.