When you choose your primary care physician, you look for expert care and service you can count on. Northwest Primary Care offers a wide range of services to meet your needs quickly, and with thoughtful care. Our services include:
- Annual wellness and preventive healthcare services such as annual exams, screenings for cholesterol, cancer, high blood pressure, and sexually transmitted diseases
- Care for chronic problems, such as asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure, headaches and depression
- Treatment of acute illnesses, such as flu, abdominal pain, and bladder infections
- Care for skin problems, such as rashes, warts and acne
- Treatment for depression, anxiety and stress-related illness
- Routine gynecology care, including annual exams, contraception and treatment of vaginal infections
Continuity of Care Policy
The physicians of Northwest Primary Care are committed to providing their patients with the best care possible, and feel strongly that continuity of care is integral to the delivery of care. Continuity of care is the process by which the patient and the physician are cooperatively involved in ongoing healthcare management with the goal of high quality, cost-effective medical care.
Billing & Insurance
Northwest Primary Care accepts Medicare and most major insurance plans. Please contact your insurance company to verify benefits prior to your visit, or contact us with any questions. Your insurance may require you to pay a co-payment at the time of your appointment. (This is typically noted on the front or back of your insurance card.) Please bring your insurance card and photo ID to your appointment.
For more information, please visit the UW Medicine Billing & Insurance section.
To fax documents, please use the clinic fax number: 206.524.4740