Northwest Primary Care – Main Campus Clinic offers comprehensive coordinated primary care for the entire family conveniently located on the Northwest Hospital campus. At Northwest Primary Care, our board-certified primary care physicians provide the following range of services:
- Annual check-ups and complete physicals
- Care for acute illnesses such as coughs, colds, flus and infections
- Care for chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure and cardiovascular disease
- Health screenings
- Care for sprains, strains and musculoskeletal pain, including backache
- Preventive healthcare such as immunizations
- Routine gynecological services
- Treatment of skin problems such as rashes, acne and warts
- Orders for radiology, labs and other diagnostic services
- Opiate dependence treatment with Suboxone
Your primary care physician will take the time to educate you on the best health practices so that you can take an active role in your own self-care. He or she will treat illness and injury when it’s needed, and also administer wellness checks and preventive care that includes immunizations and screening tests. Your primary care provider is also trained to identify those changes in your health that should be referred to a specialist. He or she will refer you to trusted and respected specialists, and help you navigate the healthcare system to your best advantage.
At Northwest Primary Care, your primary care physician is your advocate-providing you with education, guidance and access to the healthcare resources you need to make the healthcare choices that are right for you.
Continuity of Care Policy
The physicians of Northwest Primary Care are committed to providing their patients with the best care possible, and feel strongly that continuity of care is integral to the delivery of care. Continuity of care is the process by which the patient and the physician are cooperatively involved in ongoing healthcare management with the goal of high quality, cost-effective medical care.
Billing & Insurance
Northwest Primary Care accepts Medicare and most major insurance plans. Please contact your insurance company to verify benefits prior to your visit, or contact us with any questions. Your insurance may require you to pay a co-payment at the time of your appointment. (This is typically noted on the front or back of your insurance card.) Please bring your insurance card and photo ID to your appointment.
For more information, please visit the UW Medicine Billing & Insurance section.