At Northwest Hospital & Medical Center, we understand that no one can predict when an accident or medical emergency will occur. If it does, we want our community to be confident in knowing that advanced emergency care is available in a comfortable, nearby location.
The Northwest Hospital Emergency Department includes:
- 12,000 square feet of patient care areas
- 22 private treatment rooms, including five trauma/critical care rooms
- Mobile admitting stations, allowing bedside patient admissions
- A triage room that is staffed 24 hours a day
- Quick access to other key treatment areas in the hospital , such as the ,
- Waiting areas for family and friends
The Northwest Hospital Emergency Department also:
- Supports our cardiology patients by reducing door-to-“balloon” time for patients needing immediate cardiac catheter treatment. This means one of the fastest times-to-treatment in the region for cardiac patients.
- Facilitates immediate patient entry into the hospital’s Stroke Program, which is dedicated to improving recovery rates for stroke patients through rapid response, team medicine, and a standardized plan of care
Our physicians, nurses and staff are committed to providing personalized, quality care with compassion, dignity and respect. Our staff includes physicians who are board certified in emergency medicine and emergency nurses with Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), pediatric and trauma training. Our goal is to provide you and your family with the best emergency care and outstanding customer service
To fax documents, please use the clinic fax number: 206.668.1197