Northwest Hospital & Medical Center is a full-service, non-profit community hospital, offering comprehensive medical, surgical and therapeutic services. With 281 beds, more than 1900 employees and a world-class medical staff, we provide innovative, technologically advanced care on a patient-friendly, easy-access campus just north of Seattle.
- From primary care to highly specialized care, Northwest Hospital provides everything you and your family need in one place.
- A network of the best physicians and clinical professionals the region has to offer
- An environment of care that is warm, comfortable and state-of-the-art.
- Inpatient, outpatient and 24-hour emergency services
And as the winner of the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Patient Safety for the last three years in a row, we’re also one of the safest places to get care – among the top 5% in the country.
Since 1960, Northwest Hospital & Medical Center has pioneered treatments and procedures that have become standards of care in our state and beyond.
- Our 24-hour emergency department features all-private rooms, leading-edge technology and equipment, and one of the fastest times-to-treatment in the state for heart attack and stroke patients.
- We are a noted national leader in cancer treatment, including brain, breast, gynecologic and prostate cancers.
- We have established preeminent programs in cardiology, cardiac surgery and cardiac rehabilitation, in partnership with the University of Washington Medical Center and other regional organizations.
- The first to introduce the Labor, Delivery, Recovery and Postpartum birthing suite to the region, we welcome more than 1100 babies in our childbirth center each year.
- Our Seattle Breast Center is one of only a few in the area to offer all-digital mammography, board-certified breast radiologists, and breast MRI and MRI biopsy all under one roof.
- Our award-winning neurosciences programs include stroke, deep brain stimulation and Gamma Knife Radiosurgery for non-invasive treatment of brain diseases and disorders
- We are a vital source of community health education and wellness, offering classes, support groups, screenings and other resources
To explore Northwest Hospital’s full range of services, click here.